Friday, January 21, 2011

One Week Break

I am about to leave town for a visit to my grandmother. I'll be out for about a week and the ability to connect to the internet may be sporadic, so I will not be writing in this blog during that time. Next Friday I'll return, hopefully with a clearer sense on what I am going to do in Feb and March to meet some of my goals before my birthday.

It seems that my 42nd birthday is fast approaching. I know that I was fairly depressed last year when 41 came around because it felt like my life was just drifting along. I had no sense that I was getting anywhere in life. Unfortunately, this year has shown me what my problems are but has not found solutions. I know how I am keeping myself from achieving my goals but that knowledge hasn't changed my ways, as of yet.

As I get closer to the end of my self-appointed quest time, I need to start defining what it is I want and how I am going to get it. And then I actually have to go out there and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind in your comments.