Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things Come Together

Sometimes things just come together. Today it feels that way, thank goodness. We are in the last day before the big event begins. The next few days will be "constant on" but today is the day for last minute errands, arrangements with vendors, printing and copying, etc. Thank goodness it has been fairly smooth so far.

This is a good reminder to me that sometimes I worry and panic without need. I thought things were going to be much worse off today than it has been so far. It almost makes me nervous that things are smooth still.

I'm going to keep this post (and Friday's) short because the event must take my attention right now, but here's hoping that sometimes things just come together okay.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they will - here's to the event going really well, plus hope that you're able to enjoy it, as well as organising it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind in your comments.